Sunday, February 6, 2011

Miami Heat vs LA Clippers - Who cares?

The Miami Heat are currently playing the L.A. Clippers and the NBA staff are probably all convulsing on the floor of their cubicles, not able to deal with the pressure of having to decide whose ego to stroke first. So, to entertain our viewers (I'm talking to YOU Alaska), I thought I would feature........


NBA PLAYERS (past and present) THAT REMIND US OF OTHER THINGS/PEOPLE


First up - an old Mavericks favorite JERRY STACKHOUSE & QUARK from Startrek.




Second we have BLAKE GRIFFIN AND ANY OF THE PLANET OF THE APES PEOPLE APE THINGS.....






Third - BARON DAVIS and KANYE WEST.... Bubba Gump is a close second here.





STAN VAN GUNDY & RON JEREMY (it really is uncanny, isn't it?)




And finally........ paying a little homage to Chris Bosh's old team...




What do YOU think, Alaska? Do you agree? Can you think of any other lookalikes that I missed?



1 comment:

  1. Great! This content is innovative, there are a lot of new concept,it gives me creativity.I think I will also motivated by you and think about more thoughts. cubicles in miami

    ReplyDelete